Autor Ardi - 05 settembre 2010 13:11
Modern parents are often accused of spoiling their kids rotten. But what some might class as serious child-pampering pales into insignificance when you look at the lifestyles of Hollywood’s most spoilt kids
1. When you think of-
spoilt kids in Hollywood you immediately think of Suri Cruise. Her wardrobe is already valued at more than the average person could earn in a lifetime. Suri is allowed to eat cupcakes for breakfast, wear heels (and whatever else she wants), and draw all over the walls of the family home. Mum Katie has admitted Suri is a little spoilt, whilst her dad Tom is happy to pander to her every whim!
2. Max and Emme Anthony (the children of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony) may only be two years old, but they're already the most spoilt toddlers in town! When the twins were born, Jennifer reportedly hired a professional masseuse to be on call any time the babies needed a little back rub. If that wasn't enough the proud mummy also reportedly ordered 600-count Egyptian cotton cot linen, diamond-engraved rattles and two small Shetland ponies for her babies, in addition to the US $600,000 (GBP £390,000) a month bodyguard team hired to protect the twins day and night.-
3. Lila Grace, the daughter of supermodel Kate Moss, may only be seven years old, but her mother has already started giving her modelling lesson; Lila and Iris (the nine year old daughter of Sadie Frost) were given the lessons by Kate is preparation to walk the catwalk for a special show in honour of Iris's birthday. Lila is spoilt with elaborate birthday parties, and designer clothes. She also enjoys holidays around the world with her mum and full-time nanny.
4. Christina Aguilera and her husband Jordan Bratman started spoiling their son Max Bratman before he was even born. Max came home from the hospital and straight into a custom-made 600 square-foot, sailboat-themed nursery. In fact, Christina is said to be so adamant on giving baby Max the best, that it was reported that she threw out all the toys Jordan bought from Babies R Us as she only wants toys from the exclusive places she'd registered at.
5. Lourdes Leon, daughter of Madonna, has the potential to become a seriously spoilt diva, just like her mum. The duo like to take spa days together, both love to wear designer clothes, and by the time Lourdes was four her mum had spent an estimated £100,000 topping up all the freebies in her mini-wardrobe.
6. Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson should win an award for having the most bizarre lifestyles on the list. Michael Jackson kept the lives of his offspring as secret as possible, and before his death were often not seen without masks on. Before their father's death these spoilt kids enjoyed a jet set lifestyle, home schooling with private tutors, and designer presents galore.
7. Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's brood of six children live a privileged lifestyle. The family has homes on three continents, and the children have regular splurges in their favourite toy stores. The children have lots of freedom, and are often described as being wild, and out of control. However Angelina has stated that she doesn't want her children to grow up to be spoilt brats!
8. Although Victoria often states in interviews that she doesn't want her children, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz Beckham to be spoilt, the Beckham offspring are hardly experiencing an ordinary upbringing. The trio dress in designer clothes, and regularly have front row seats at basketball and baseball games with their famous father. And eldest son Brooklyn lives like a prince: Posh and Becks installed a US $50,000 (GBP £32,000) fibre-optic ceiling to a bedroom already painted with 8,000 cartoon characters! When not attending sports games or dressing up in designer clobber Brooklyn and his brothers play in a US $20,000 (GBP £13,000) tree-house: lucky kids!
Korçë, aksident, një i vdekur